NELC Xplore has used its experience in English language education and adult learning methods to develop a best-practices curriculum for teaching English for the hospitality sector. The structure and quality of the courses supports and implements the ASEAN Tourism Standards and is aimed at both operational staff and management. The programme, taught by trainers with extensive hospitality backgrounds, is also aimed at developing employee’s knowledge and skills in international standards of hospitality management. NELC Xplore’s program is taught in a 30-hour modular format for each functional area of a hotel or spa. The course unit builds upon real-world scenarios and key vocabulary related to the hospitality sector with the aim of enhancing the customer experience. The programme can be adapted to suit individual organisations/groups depending on the level of comprehension.
- Meets and exceeds ASEAN Tourism Standards
- Taught by experienced hospitality industry professionals
- Aimed at both operational staff, as well as management
- 30 hour modular formats for each area of hospitality
- Tailored to meet desired outcomes, as well as general language proficiency